Beaverton School District will now begin accepting online Facility Use requests for rental of covered play areas and grass fields. We are currently only accepting reservations for use from March 1st through May 31, 2021. There will be no rentals during school hours. Please contact Facility Use for more information on available sites.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) has provided guidance that allows some limited outdoor recreational uses. Information is provided by OHA is at the following link: https://coronavirus.oregon.gov/Pages/living-with-covid-19.aspx.
Beaverton School District’s outdoor facilities are available to rent consistent with State guidance. The District's indoor facilities (gymnasiums, cafeterias, common areas, classrooms, etc) are not available to use or rent.
Beaverton School District’s agreement with Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD) concerning field and facility use remains in effect. THPRD’s affiliate sports leagues will have fields allocated pursuant to the existing agreement. Any questions about THPRD affiliate field allocation should be directed to THPRD.
Access to School Playgrounds and Open Fields
School playgrounds and open fields are available for community use. Families are welcome to use playgrounds and open fields during and after school hours and do so at their own risk.
Turf fields and stadiums remain closed for any community use. Tennis courts are open for use by THPRD and in accordance with existing agreements.
The playgrounds and open fields at schools with emergency daycare are closed for community use. Schools with emergency daycares currently include Cooper Mountain Elementary School, Findley Elementary School, McKinley Elementary School, and Sexton Mountain Elementary School. The list of schools with emergency daycare is subject to change.
Playground equipment will not be sanitized by school staff. Playground visitors are recommended to take precautions for health and safety:
- Follow state guidelines on outdoor recreation activities and face coverings.
- Wash hands before and after visiting the playground.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet from people outside your immediate household.
- Bring hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes for use on surfaces you touch.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Symptoms include cough, fever and shortness of breath.
All facility use is reserved on our online reservation system. Click on the Community User button and follow the instructions in the upper right hand corner. Once you become a Community User, you may apply to use our facilities.
When space is available, individuals and community members may apply to reserve District facilities. The requested times may not interfere with the Beaverton School District instructional programs, student athletics or activities and school-related groups.
After School Enrichment:
- Programs will run from October 1st to May 31st.
- The school year will be divided into three terms and you will reserve use by term:
- Fall - October through December
- Winter - January through March
- Spring - April through May
- All events must end by 4pm.
District Closures: When the District is closed for inclement weather, ALL facility use is cancelled.
Questions regarding fees, invoices, online payments, policy and procedural issues should be directed to the Facility Use Team at 503.356.4619 or firstname.lastname@example.org