2020-2021 (All Grades: 6th, 7th & 8th)
This list is reflective of Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) and the Hybrid Model. We recommend using supplies that you have around your home for CDL. Siblings can even share while we are working on school work at home. When we transition to a Hybrid model, students will need their own individual supplies while at school in their backpack or book bag.
- *AVID Binder School Supply List
- 2"-3”, 3 ring binder (1)
- Pencil Pouch or other container to hold writing supplies
- College Ruled Filler Notebook Paper (1 pkg of 150-200)
- Dividers – 8 Tab (1 pkg)
- Spiral Notebook (6, 1 subject)
- Glue Stick (6) or clear tape
- Handheld Manual Pencil Sharpener (1)
- Highlighters (4 different colors)
- #2 Pencils (1 pkg of 12)
- Erasable Pens (1 of each color: Black, Blue & Red)
- 4 function calculator (1)
- Small scissors (1)
- Colored Pencils, Markers or Crayons
- Protractor - 8th grade only
- Earbuds/Headphones with Microphone
*A quad book will be provided for the 7th and 8th grade students in math courses.
(Advancement Via Individual Determination)
“AVID’s mission is to close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college readiness and success in a global society.